Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lack of review.

So....no review of HSM3 as promised. Sometimes I really need my deadlines to be enforced. I would probably get many more articles written for when I promise them if threatened with a suitably Victorian punishment.

Speaking of deadlines, I am still trying to fine-tune my application to the Beeb. 24 hours and counting until that particular deadline. The consequences for not meeting this deadline may not involve antiquated forms of discipline, however, the psychological damage could potentially be far worse. I am tired of my potential laying dormant due to my fear of rejection. Every writer has been turned down at some point. This should not be used as an excuse to give up, but rather as encouragement to improve and progress.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck dude!